2018 Slay Sessions
A purpose driven goal setting workshop for those looking to SLAY 2018! Setting arbitrary goals can be a set up for failure. In fact, 80% of new year’s resolutions fail by February. This workshop is NOT just about setting goals. The Slay Sessions are about aligning who you are with what you want. We will not only define the goals, but WHY those goals are your goals, HOW you will achieve them, AND we will cultivate the purpose driven growth mindset necessary to follow through all year long.
WORKSHOP COST: $250
WHEN: Every Wednesday in December 6-8pm.
Session 1: 12/6 Session 3: 12/20
Session 2: 12/13 Session 4: 12/27
WHERE: Join us virtually via ZOOM conferencing or in person at Stellar Life Coaching 1408 E. Robinson St. Orlando, FL 32801
What You Will Do
Over the course of 4 weeks you will identify your strengths and values, identify the limiting beliefs and fixed mindsets that have blocked you from accomplishing your goals in the past, set goals following the SMARTIE format (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound, Intrinsic, and Enthusiastic), and develop your Plan-o-Slay just in time for the New Year!
- Session 1: Who are you? Identify your strengths, values, and your SLAY Mission.
- Session 2: What’s in the way? Identify your blocks, set them on fire, and learn how to cultivate a purpose driven growth mindset.
- Session 3: What do you want to do, and why? Set Goals which align with who you are following the SMARTIE Goal model.
- Session 4: How will you do it ? Plan and scheme your epic SLAYING for the whole year.
- 8 hours of coaching
- Your all-inclusive 2018 SLAY WerkBook
- A new planner to track your goals for the year
- Snacks and drinks while we WERK
- Make up sessions: I know it’s the holidays, if you are out of town for a session we will meet 1 on 1 to cover the content you missed at no additional cost.
Who Should Attend
It is simple, this workshop is meant for those who are looking to:
- SLAY 2018.
- SMASH Goals.
- Have ZERO excuses.
- Live this life so fully, other people hate them.
- All are welcome.