The RISE! Workshop
The purpose of the RISE! Workshop is to empower and transform women’s lives through a series of intensive coaching activities that challenge old limiting beliefs, more specifically, to set those old limiting beliefs on fire, and then rise anew from their ashes with renewed hope, self-awareness, and radical self-love and acceptance.
WORKSHOP COST: $350 (10 hours)
WHEN: Sat, 11/4/17, 1pm-6pm & Sunday, 11/5, 10am-6pm
WHERE: ESPY 630 N. Wymore Rd., Maitland, FL 32751
RISE! Is an intensive and transformative one and half day workshop for women. There is power in an intimate setting: more one-to-one focus, and deeper connections, this is why the workshop is limited to just 10 seats and for only those who identify as being a woman.
What you will do:
- Drop the armor, and identify & address those old limiting beliefs that no longer serve you and keep you stuck.
- Learn how to practice radical self-acceptance by releasing shame and letting the love and support of like-minded women help you heal.
- Once those old beliefs you had about yourself and what your life was “supposed to” look like are removed, you will re-define what it means to be you. Setting your own ideals, standards, and personal mission.
- Learn daily mindfulness practices that you can incorporate immediately in your life to remain present minded and purpose driven.
- 10 hours of coaching
- 2 hours of guided meditation
- Beverages and snacks
- Dinner will be provided on Saturday and Sunday evening. (Participants will go out for lunch on their own on Sunday)
- Your RISE! workbook and journal
- A special Gift from us to you
Who Should Attend
Women who want to:
- Feel purpose driven, passionate, and brave in their lives.
- Feel supported as they walk through a life transition i.e. a divorce, career change, or passing of a loved one.
- Relax and disconnect from the day to day hustle
- Learn how to meditate
- Reconnect with their bodies
- Get UN-stuck and Un-uninspired
- Feel more connected, engaged, and open in their daily lives.
For customized attention we have limited space to only 10 Seats. Reserve your spot now and RISE with us!
Want To Learn More?
Kendra Davies, PCC
Dina Filice, PCC
Dina holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Human Services and Addictions from Springfield College, she is a NAFC Certified Nutrition Coach, and Professional Certified Coach with 11 years of experience developing both her mind and body. Driven by her own personal experience with recovery, she has learned first hand how the mind and body correlate and how challenging it can be to face alone. She is passionate about helping clients achieve and maintain comprehensive health by utilizing a variety of holistic techniques; blending nutritional science and internal awareness. Dina is committed to helping her clients get out of the fad diet and fitness cycle, and into goal smashing, body loving, authentic living.