The RISE! Workshop
WORKSHOP COST: $500
RISE! Is an intensive and transformative weekend workshop for women. Where we empower and transform women’s lives through a series of intensive coaching activities that challenge old limiting beliefs, more specifically, to set those old limiting beliefs on fire, and then rise anew from their ashes with renewed hope, self-awareness, and radical self-love and acceptance.
There is power in an intimate setting: more one-to-one focus, and deeper connections, this is why the workshop is limited to just 7 seats. & Our residence for the weekend is a stunning water front cabin with hiking trails, waterfalls, and stunning views abound in the amazing Blue Ridge Mountains in Cashiers, NC.
What you will do:
- Drop the armor, and identify & address those old limiting beliefs that no longer serve you and keep you stuck.
- Learn how to practice radical self-acceptance by releasing shame and letting the love and support of like-minded women help you heal.
- Once those old beliefs you had about yourself and what your life was “supposed to” look like are removed, you will re-define what it means to be you. Setting your own ideals, standards, and personal mission.
- Learn daily mindfulness practices that you can incorporate immediately in your life to remain present minded and purpose driven.
Everything is included except your flight and transportation to/from the house.
- Accommodations for 2 nights and 3 days.
- 3 hours of yoga
- 2 hours of guided meditation
- 10 hours of coaching
- Meals beverages and snacks
- Your RISE! workbook and journal
Who Should Attend
Women who want to:
- Feel purpose driven, passionate, and brave in their lives.
- Feel supported as they walk through a life transition i.e. a divorce, career change, or passing of a loved one.
- Relax and disconnect from the day to day hustle
- Learn how to meditate
- Reconnect with their bodies
- Get UN-stuck and Un-uninspired
- Feel more connected, engaged, and open in their daily lives.
Important Travel Information
- If Flying: plan on arriving no later than 3pm. You can fly into Atlanta International 2.5 hours drive to the house. OR to Asheville which is a 1.5 hour drive to the house.
- Plan on departing on Sunday no earlier than 5pm as you will have a drive back to the airport.
- If driving: the address to the house will be provided once you have completed your registration
- We will plan on starting Friday night with dinner and welcome hour at 6pm, and wrapping up after lunch on Sunday by 2pm.