We provide a safe, judgment-free space to explore the core issues that hold you back while remaining solution-oriented. We break down happiness into its most basic parts to help you identify, define and cultivate your Stellar Life. Leveraging over 20 years of research and tools developed by the pioneers of positive psychology, we will help you understand the belief systems that have held you back and build a customized action plan with these constructs as they hold true to you. Your Stellar Life- Your Design.
Implement, Practice, Experience
You will experience a total shift in perspective and as a result you will be catapulted into a life you only dreamed of because you will acquire a whole new set of cognitive skills that are scientifically relevant and vigorously validated for their effectiveness. As you implement these tools and practice these principles you will experience:
- Motivation to do what needs to be done
- Stronger and deeper relationships
- Seemingly effortless success
- Better health
- A more optimistic outlook on life
- Acute self-awareness
- Inspiration to do what you love
- The ability to handle life on life's terms
- A sense of purpose and direction
Kendra Davies, PCC
Dina Filice, PCC
A Professional Certified Coach with 11 years of experience developing both her mind and body. Dina holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Human Services and Addictions from Springfield College. Driven by her own personal experience with recovery, she has learned first-hand how the mind and body correlate and how challenging it can be to face alone. She is passionate about helping clients fall in love with themselves, achieve and maintain NEW and improved mindsets, and discover healthy habits to bring out their most awesome self! Dina is devoted to helping her clients recognize their old stories and limiting beliefs that no longer serve them. She creates personalized programs gracefully blending science, lived experience, and self-awareness to reframe her client’s lives so they can love the life they live.
Contact a Coach Now!
- Non-Creepy Ways To Start A Conversation With A Stranger
- Could a Breakup Be the Secret to a Healthy Life?
- How to Inspire Your Team at Work
- 9 ways to inspire your team to bring their A-game every day
- 8 Practical Ways to Stop Resisting What is Good For You
- 50 Ways to Healthy Living Makes Us Feel More Comfortable in Our Own Skin
- Rollins College Holt School Outstanding Graduate Commencement Speech 2016 Kendra Davies